How do I see total events of a single evensheet

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Cue in the war drums and battle cadences with Total War Game Music Loops!
  • Hello, can you see the number of events in a single evensheet ?.

I can see the total number of events of all eventsheets, but I can not see the amount in a single sheet.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Ctrl+A all of the events in an event sheet. Delete them. Compare the number now missing against the total number of events. Ctrl+Z lols.

• The number on the left in the event editor should be the line number for the event. To see the total number on an event sheet, scroll to the bottom and see the line number of the last event.

• Oh, god, I thought that there was some information about a more accessible way.

Is not it has been suggested include this information to Ashley ?.

• The number on the left in the event editor should be the line number for the event. To see the total number on an event sheet, scroll to the bottom and see the line number of the last event.

True, thanks!.

• Other things contribute to the number on the left, like groups. Maybe it has been suggested, I dunno. Why do you want to know the number of events in individual event sheets?

• Other things contribute to the number on the left, like groups. Maybe it has been suggested, I dunno. Why do you want to know the number of events in individual event sheets?

I wonder why people want to know the number of total events.

I have a general eventsheet, all layouts run this evensheet.

Then I have a evensheet only for each level.

As I understand, all eventsheets never execute at same time in my game, that does not happen in my game.

So, at each level, only the general (using include evensheet) evensheet and the only eventsheet of each nivel is executed.

So why I want to know the total number of events?.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)