Top Ten List is not sorting correctly

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
A master sorting Puzzle fun and addictive puzzle game! A challenging yet relaxing game to exercise your brain!
  • Hello,

I have a Top Ten list for high scores I am trying to implement using an array and when it displays the info it displays incorrectly. I have a score list and a player name list so it pulls in the name of the person playing. See screen shot below you see the person who has 4,000 points is listed higher than the person who has 13,000 points+. I have attached a screenshot of my code. I followed an tutorial online to get this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Yoiu'll see I have a disabled line of code for at section "7". With the original code used I only saw numbers...no names/text. So I removed the "int" in the code and then I could see names.

• Ok i did more testing and found if I use the top line in line 7 the score does sort appropriately and it displays the "Players_Name" for that round. But if you reload the game the scores remain in the correct order with the previous values in the array but the names array(0,1) values reset to 0.

Ug :)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)