How do I make a title screen?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Is a circular loading screen with code ready to use. No Animation.
  • These references from the article aren't valid and so I ask this question again.

How I can make a title screen and a map screen? I already have a simple man shooting fireballs at slimes on a grassy tileset, but I need to establish title screen with clickable 'new game' 'load' game' etc, and a clickable map with different areas and creatures. Maybe you can elaborate on this on how I may approach this

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Well, I'd create a layout for each of your 'screens' and then transistion between them using the "System - Go to layout" action.

So you'd start on the 'Titlescreen' layout which has all your buttons on it, and when you click on the 'New Game' button you simply tell it to go to your 'WorldMap' layout.

When you click on an area on your 'WorldMap' layout, tell it to go to the 'Game' layout with your player and enemies.

And so on.

• ok

• Well, I'd create a layout for each of your 'screens' and then transistion between them using the "System - Go to layout" action.

So you'd start on the 'Titlescreen' layout which has all your buttons on it, and when you click on the 'New Game' button you simply tell it to go to your 'WorldMap' layout.

When you click on an area on your 'WorldMap' layout, tell it to go to the 'Game' layout with your player and enemies.

And so on.

Thanks i'll try.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)