How can I do this?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
  • Hello, I'm having a blast learning C2.

Recently I wanted to implement a feature in a game that I'm working on but I'm not sure on how to do this.

What I have:

* You have a Player, let's call him RED

** When you click on this player he will spawn 3 different buttons/objects.

*** Let's call this objects Blue, Black, and Green.

**** When you click on Blue, Black, and Green they will spawn 'Something', let say another menu.

Here's a capx example of the above, Click here to download --> https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B9tGN8-NMP_xaFpieUJxcUt5Rlk&usp=sharing

What I'm trying to accomplish is the following:

* When you click on the player RED the camera will 'Zoom in' focusing on the player RED and it's new menu/object buttons.

* When you click on on something that its not the objects Blue, Black, or Green, this three object should disappear or be destroy and the player should be able to move again.

* I also would like to accomplish that if you press the player RED everything on the background like enemies, projectiles, etc should pause (if you could point me to the right direction I will much appreciate it)

Thanks is advance

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Something like this ? I quickly commented what I did in the file, you can further refine it according to your preference.

drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzn2vfEvU3rYSW8ya0lzZC1jRDQ/view?usp=sharing

• Something like this ? I quickly commented what I did in the file, you can further refine it according to your preference.

drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzn2vfEvU3rYSW8ya0lzZC1jRDQ/view?usp=sharing

Yes, this what I wanted!

Thank you!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)