text to html? on Twitter

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Change delay, create new lines, "backspace" the text
  • Hi guys,

I just to create with AJAX a request page on post twitter in php all is ok and this is my results in my php page:

line 1: bla bla bla bla bla bla

line 2: bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

well when I run my game all is OK too but in my text I receive a code say <br> like this:

line 1: bla bla bla bla bla bla <br>line 2: bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

how to hide this code <br>?. I dont linke this code <br>. (jump of line in html).

My Other question is how visuality this results but line by line in a determinate time? for example each 6 seconds see the line 2 then in 6 sexonds after next line 3 and then 6 seconds after see the other line 4... and when its finishe then go to 1 line.

I hope you understand me I speak spanish sorry ;)

Thanks so muchu guys

Gustavo

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • ..Oh and anyone know how to set the text by autosize?. because all my text is in a line

• You will have to "analyse" and parse your text by yourself.

For this you can use the system expressions aimed at the text.

From there you find a way to spot a "<br>" and replace it with a newline keyword (no quotes) that will jump a line into the text object.

Finaly the text object hasn't an autosize option, you should code it by yourself too (using the system expression len(text) for example).

• Thanks Kyatric, I have this:

restaurantcuartoymitad.com/construct2

and my php is it:

restaurantcuartoymitad.com/construct2/example.php

I want this text in php will see in my game in the text, but I only see code javascript :(

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)