How do I test IAP on iPhone before submitting for review?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Soldier Test
$9.99 USD
A Construct version 2 & 3 "Stand-alone" RPG game with "In-Game Module" (IGM) integration.
  • I have a game that I created for iPhone. In the starting layout at start of layout I add the product id and then request a store listing. Then I have a button on the home screen layout that purchases the product. I export and open in Intel xdk then upload with application loader. I have set up an in app purchase on the app in iTunes connect with the same I'd. I then tick it to test using test flight and use the test flight app on my phone. The problem is that when I hit the purchase button I get an error that says: "IAP Error (only reported in test mode): Trying to purchase an unknown product. (code: 4983500)"

• I recommend trying it using CocoonJS first, They have a cloud compiler that is easy to use and free. From there you can make an XCode file and then through xCode you can test it on your device.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I recommend trying it using CocoonJS first, They have a cloud compiler that is easy to use and free. From there you can make an XCode file and then through xCode you can test it on your device.

Well I shouldn't be having any problems but I even put in something to notify me when it successfully requests the store listing or if It fails to get the store listing but I am not getting notified of either?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)