How do I Test Admob Ads?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Soldier Test
$9.99 USD
A Construct version 2 & 3 "Stand-alone" RPG game with "In-Game Module" (IGM) integration.
  • Hey there,

I have Admob Ads added to my project and I have set the "Show banner ad at position Top center size Smart banner (auto)" to run on Start of Layout. I have also set the Test Mode to True in the properties panel. With all of these settings, should I not be able to see the test ads now in preview mode? I have ran the preview in Chrome, Firefox and Node-wedkit and I still cannot see the test ads.

Am I doing something wrong here?

Thank you,

Hawkadium

• Funnily enough I as just doing exactly the same thing. When I looked at the manual it says the AdMob plugin is just for mobile devices

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Upon further research I have also come to the same answer. It's a little weird that Test Ads will not work in an emulator.

I am currently building an APK to see if the Test Ads will work on my phone.

• Well I compiled my game with the IntelXDK, uploaded it to my phone and I still don't see my Test Ads.

I am also getting this other error I have never seen before. "Exported games wont work properly until you upload them. When running on the file:/// protocol, browsers block many features from working for security reasons."

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)