Template Autorunner Doubts

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Fruit Slicer Template & Quality fruit and slice graphics (capx,c3p,png,illustrator files)
  • Hello, my name is John and i'm new to Construct 2. ( Sorry for my bad English)

My first doubt about this template ( Autorunner ) is how do you "group" blocks like this.

(I Tried to submit my topic using images but i can't use hyperlinks so just erase the dots between ht tp s)

ht.tp.s://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-AXlNfJsuy2M/Uva59GDa45I/AAAAAAAAAck/SuxOsInyV4w/s800/problem%25201.PNG

The second is how i can make sprites groups end in rounded sprites

ht.tp://filamentgroup.com/examples/buttonElement/sprites/images/btn_blue_sprite.gif

ht.tp.s://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-qYi_XHUYENQ/Uva5-LcpN9I/AAAAAAAAAcs/vRURfIo2Cyg/s800/problem2.PNG

And the third doubt is how i can add coins to spawn randomly in top of these sprites.

THANKS!

• And the third doubt is how i can add coins to spawn randomly in top of these sprites.

THANKS!

System > Every 10 seconds | System > Create Object Coins

• your second question is to do with the width of the graphic that makes up the tiled background object (in the template example this is 39 pixels) so when you create the new block in event 6 instead of creating it a random width you should create it as a multiple of 39 (something like

set width to (choose (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) *39)

should work

• Don't use hyperlinks,use image links even though it's broken.Then we will be able to copy the URL.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thanks! Everything worked!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)