How do I tap or hold touch and aim

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Full game Construct 2 and Construct 3 to post on Google Play
  • I have a truck and has a turrent on it and I want to aim with the turrent while still abe to use my touch joystick but If I use joystick it aims turrent at the joystick so I can't aim if I use joystick.

• I'm not sure I fully understand what you mean. It might be worth posting your capx.

• I'm not sure I fully understand what you mean. It might be worth posting your capx.

If I use my joy stick it is making my turret aim at the joy stick I want it to aim when someone touches the screen. But I want them to be able to use joy sticks also.

<p>https://doc-08-78-docs.googleusercontent.com/docs/securesc/6r8cqqj1frrojjhqvu7arjal56bfv8k3/4h9bdr0cvolmvfi970e58musop28jtr3/1416333600000/15060270931307790558/15060270931307790558/0B9BticCtaDXsVEFNUlJIM0pKUXM?e=download</p>

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You can get a Touch ID. Touch(0) could be to drive and touch(1) could be to aim.

Another idea is to have a sort of bounding box around the controls. If the touch is inside the box, use it to drive. If the touch is outside that box, use it to aim.

• I used drag and drop crosshair works great. although when I use my joystick for my playet he doesn't face the anuke that I stoped at.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)