Swipe Examples and scrolling text

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
Change the size and position of everything without calculating anything!
  • I'm wanting to create a program for use on my Android phone. This program will need to have a list of different items that I can use swiping to sift through and then pick one item with a touch.

I'm working on the swiping interface right now and I included a .capx. It seems to work ok on my computer but seems a little more buggy on my phone so I'm wondering if anyone can improve upon it or if there are any other good examples out there?

dropbox.com/s/4g806z50302o245/touchGame.capx

I'm also wondering if there is a good scrollable list example program? I know about the scroll-to feature so I could probably make a program with a scrolling layer to hold the items and a static layer to hold the window. The way I did it was to just change the y-location of the text itself. Ideally, my program would be slightly flexible to change the size of the text items based on the size of the screen.

Also, to run a Construct 2 program on my Android phone, does it have to run in the browser or could it theoretically be uploaded to the "Google Play" store and downloaded like a regular app?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)