Super Mario Bros. 2 stlye platforming.

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
A collection of various characters spritesheets for creating a 2D top down, RPG, tower defense, or other similar game.
  • Hello, I am in search of help. I'm trying to make my own game with the physics and controls of Super Mario Bros. 2 (or in the style of Doki Doki Panic, whatever makes sense to you.)

I downloaded this one capx, but the physics is wrong. I wanted it to be the EXACT same (Or at lease near close to the same style) like the original SMB2.

As I've mentioned before, I found this one capx, but the physics are too unorthodox for me to edit.

Anyway, I just want to make a game like SMB2, and I need a lot of help with the capx.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Have a look at Ashley's tutorial : how to make a platform game. It's not complete yet, but gives basis as how to make platformers in C2 and then have a basis to tweak to your likings.

You can also browse in the how do I FAQ sections "Sidescroller/Platformer genre" and "Platformer behavior".

With all the elements listed there you have everything you should need to setup and tweak your platformer to your liking.

You may not find a "key in hand" copycat of SMB2, but you can learn enough on how to make a platformer to make your very own platformer/clone.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)