How do I submit many achievements by one call

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Voice call plugin based on webrtc protocol for construct 3
  • Hi guys. How do I submit many achievements for GP game services by one call.

The core logic i use:

1-Login check; 2-Submit achievement id; 3-If id submitted successfully; 4-show achievements.

But the problem to submit multiply achievements. For example I have global variable that change from 0 to 12. Each number is a different achievement. Now if I discover new level/task the variable will increased by one, and I can unlock new achievement. But what if I discover in one game session few levels, the global variable will increased by few numbers, and now if I want to submit achievements to GP services this will submit only last one, ignoring and skipping previous achiv. How you guys solves this issue?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I probably did not understand the problem because of my poor English, but since no one answered I take this opportunity to raise the issue.. may depend on with the reset global variables??

• I probably did not understand the problem because of my poor English, but since no one answered I take this opportunity to raise the issue.. may depend on with the reset global variables??

In short, I have global variable that can change from 1 to 12. This numbers defined different achievements from 1 to 12 (total 12 achievements). So when you get your target your variable Increase +1 Now if you push "achievements" button, the game will make this logic:

1-Login check; 2-Submit achievement id (depend on what number from 1 to 12); 3-If id submitted successfully; 4-show achievements.

For example if you get first target your variable will rise from 0 to 1 and now you can push button and unlock new achievement in GP services. But if you get two targets before you push "achievements" button, now your variable is 2 so by submitting your id to GP you will unlock the last and only second achievement, ignoring the first one.

My little game (in alpha):

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... vatorSpace

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)