How do I store, sync and use player accounts in my game?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Basic Rounded Vector Geometry Player Design with Glow for 3 player games
  • Hey guys!

So i have been programming for quite a while now and got the fundamentals down, so naturally i have decided to move a step up - to the web of course

And now i need the knowledge to work on one of my projects, so i am asking for someone to shine some light on me to atleast get me moving in the right direction. All help appreciated!

Alright, all rambling aside, i will get to the point:

I want to publish an online browser real time strategy game (a very simple 2d top down one) on my website.

The website will have a forum and other goodies which the players should be able to access with their account, this is where i have ran into a wall...

How do i make a signup and login page (in game or/and on the website)? How do i make sure the accounts sync up? What tools do i have to use? What else should i know?(because i feel like shooting a dart in the dark right now)

P.S: This isn't important for now and maybe i should leave for another question, but i also want to collect emails of the registered users so i can send newsletters. (also clueless on this subject)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • We have a project like this going, and are always looking for help. (see my siggy)

If you are willing to work for free, I can teach you everything that you mention here and a lot more. And you will get to work with our awesome team of people.

• We have a project like this going, and are always looking for help. (see my siggy)

If you are willing to work for free, I can teach you everything that you mention here and a lot more. And you will get to work with our awesome team of people.

I took a peak at your project and i have to admit - i do like what i see...

i can't say no to sci-fi, so you already have my interest and i would love to at least give this a shot, so sign me up.

Look for me on

email:

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)