How do I stop my character's jittering? (lerp camera)

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Simple and easily editable template for a dynamic camera that zooms in and out based on how far apart the players are.
  • I use a lerp camera that smoothly follows the player, and I think this is the cause. Whenever I stop moving while the camera is still moving, my player jitters for a bit until the camera stops moving. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks!!!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Was jittering occur on camera or character? You can use distance comparison (or value) whether character and camera are close enough to turn off lerp on camera and vice-versa.

• Was jittering occur on camera or character? You can use distance comparison (or value) whether character and camera are close enough to turn off lerp on camera and vice-versa.

The character was the one that was jittering. I think it may be because I turned off pixel rounding, but I don't want to disable it.

• > Was jittering occur on camera or character? You can use distance comparison (or value) whether character and camera are close enough to turn off lerp on camera and vice-versa.

>

The character was the one that was jittering. I think it may be because I turned off pixel rounding, but I don't want to enable it again.

• What is your window size? If you're using a really small sprite with a small window, the character movement from pixel-to-pixel is much more noticeable, and can sometimes create a stuttering effect

• What is your window size? If you're using a really small sprite with a small window, the character movement from pixel-to-pixel is much more noticeable, and can sometimes create a stuttering effect

Sorry I didn't notice you responded. It is 640, 360. And the sprite is 40, 40.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)