How do I make a sprite spawn on a iso tile with inst var

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Everything you need to make a top-down office scene. 16px x 16px tile map and office sprites. 100% royalty free to use.
  • Title Should be: How do I spawn a sprite on an isometric tile based on its instance variable.

So let's say I have a 64 x 64 grid of all one sprite, each one having an instance variable of VEG. I want to create a sprite on top of these based on the value of VEG. Example - if instance variable VEG = 1 then sunflowers show up on all the sprites that have VEG = 1. I have created many instances of the same sprite all with VEG values. What's happening to me now is it only changes the first instance. Never all the instances that have the value. Sometimes iI can get it to generate lots of sunflowers but they all land on the first instance of the grid.

One more thing... I want just one created while the value = 1. Sometimes I get an infinite loop of the image being created. This one may be simple just point me to what command I should be using.

What am I missing here?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hard to say without seeing a capx but it sound like u need to use "for each" sprite veg =1 trigger once sprite spawn veg

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)