How do you make a sprite solid for one sprite but not others

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
2D fighting template based in the game that defined the fighting games genre.
  • I have asked this question before so lock the thread if you want but i would like you not to. I like to ask questions again if i it's been a while since i asked it before so please understand the situation here. How do you make a sprite whit the platform behavior solid when one sprite touch it but not when other sprites whit the platform behavior touch it? So that one sprite whit the platform behavior can stand on it and can't move through it but other sprites can't stand on it and can move through it? I would like an detalied answer and a another answer if i don't understand it well enough and ask for a clearer version of the answer.

• Do you need the other sprites you want to pass through have the platform behavior? If you need it just for gravity, you can do similar with the bullet behavior.

• Do you need the other sprites you want to pass through have the platform behavior? If you need it just for gravity, you can do similar with the bullet behavior.

The other sprites need the platform behavior becuase they is supposed to move up slopes and move on platforms that aren't completly flat. They are just not going to stopped by the platforms the player sprites is standing on. I suppose i can make still give the other the bullet behavior and make them move in the directions they would move in whit the platform behavior. But i still would want a another answer so i don't have to do that.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • In this case I would make an exception for the flat platforms - don't make them solid with a behavior, but manually add an event so when the player collides with them the player is stopped. Everything else will go through.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)