How to make an specific trail that i want?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
  • Ay bois, it's me again, so, this time i want to make an specific trail that i see in some videos of a developer called Dani ( The Karlson 3D boi ). So, in the video below it will start in an specific time on the video, and my objective is to make an trail like the trail on his bullets in the specific time that appears. So, please help me bois i need then!

Video: youtu.be/gzPGmR6R67Y

• I love this guy, hes funny. Also, I believe he's using the unity game engine. This feature is available in that engine with a few tricks and there are several different ways to do it. This is a little bit harder in Construct.

One idea I can think of is make a sprite of a long triangle (if you're going for the same design as his video), and multiply the width of the sprite by the velocity of the bullet. Also be sure to make imagepoint:1 at the bottom of the triangle and Every tick > set position of sprite to bullet object.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I love this guy, hes funny. Also, I believe he's using the unity game engine. This feature is available in that engine with a few tricks and there are several different ways to do it. This is a little bit harder in Construct.

One idea I can think of is make a sprite of a long triangle (if you're going for the same design as his video), and multiply the width of the sprite by the velocity of the bullet. Also be sure to make imagepoint:1 at the bottom of the triangle and Every tick > set position of sprite to bullet object.

K, thanks for the tip buddy! I really appreciated it! <3

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)