How do I spawn enemy in more layout?

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Give Sound to the enemies that are part of your game! :)
  • for example...

in lv 1 i want spawn from lake, 6 monsterA n1 3 monsterB and 4 monsterC i win this level when i kill all ok??

in lv 2 the same monster but in different combination...

how to do??

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It would be easier if we could see your file, but, speaking in general, you just tell the game to spawn different monsters on different levels. You could have an array with the list of monsters to spawn in each level and load it from there.

• It would be easier if we could see your file, but, speaking in general, you just tell the game to spawn different monsters on different levels. You could have an array with the list of monsters to spawn in each level and load it from there.

can you make for me a small example???

how to put monster n array ???

and after how to call monster from array???

tnk

• Hey!

Here's an example. Click the buttons to change level. At each level it will spawn a number of enemies determined by the array "arLevels".

Level 1: 2 squares, 5 circles, 0 triangles

Level 2: 3 squares, 3 circles, 1 triangles

Level 3: 5 squares, 2 circles, 3 triangles

Let me know if you have any trouble understanding the code.

Hope this helps...

Cheers!

• Also, I noticed you were asking about a chance reward on another thread, so I added the functionality here. Just click the enemies to destroy them. They will give a coin (70%), armor (20%) or a special reward (10%).

Cheers!

• Also, I noticed you were asking about a chance reward on another thread, so I added the functionality here. Just click the enemies to destroy them. They will give a coin (70%), armor (20%) or a special reward (10%).

Cheers!

big man.. now i try...

let me ask you another think

i want export in .apk can help me??

Cheers!

you have a message on facebook

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)