[SOVLED]Reload layout when someone uses the multiwindow but.

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
  • Hi guys,

I have this app that needs to reload the page layout every time someone starts using the app. The problem is when an user uses the multi windows button (don't know the real name, the square one that allows you to switch between apps) the layout will be the same. How can I make sure the layout reloads or at least have an event that recognize this so i can create custom actions. So basically I need something that recognizes when the app is opened again whether it was the first time or it was running on the background.

Thanks in advance

Daan

• I saw somewhere a plugin which shows time passed when app was unfocused. You can yose this plugin to get an example if app was minimised more than one second - reload layout

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I saw somewhere a plugin which shows time passed when app was unfocused. You can yose this plugin to get an example if app was minimised more than one second - reload layout

Thanks, do you know the name of the plugin???

• No one can help me?

• No one can help me?

So try to find what you need here.

• Found a different more efficient way for my app. However also found the plugin that could help. It is a Rex plugin that you can find here at Date/Time: http://c2rexplugins.weebly.com/

Didn't use it myself, but hopes it will help saving someone else time!

PS: To download the plugins from website, click on the yellow word plugin. It is small and it took me some time to figure out, thought they were tags. XD

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)