No sounds all of a sudden?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
75 explosion sound effects. Essential for many games, Explosions Sounds contains a mix of explosion and impact sounds.
  • Hi there!

I'm working on a game and when I pressed "Run Layout" there were no sounds playing. It's completely mute for some reason and I tried with my other games as well and there are no sounds playing in those game either. I've never experienced this before so I was wondering if maybe I accidentally pressed a button to turn off the sounds or something like that. Is that possible? Is there such button?

It's very frustrating because "outside" Construct 2, I have no problems with audio not playing.

Thanks in advance,

Tomolo Games /

• I tried to change browser to Internet Explorer and now the sounds are playing. When I changed back to Chrome, the sounds were also playing. When I change to Default (which is Chrome) the sound are not playing though. It's never been a problem before so I don't know why it is now?

• I saw now that when I choose Chrome the game is previewed in Chromium and not Chrome and maybe that is why it's working. When I choose Default the game is previewed in Chrome and then it doesn't work. It has always worked in Chrome though, weird!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Have you tried the latest beta release? Sounds like the same issue as this thread.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)