Sounds & Music Louder on iPad and Mobile Devices

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
6 looping tracks to use in your games and projects. These tracks are in the style of the 1960s detective movie genre.
  • Creating a game that has a ton of audio files in it. It's basically a verbal quiz game where audio files read the questions and answers on the screen that the user can choose from. Have many different sound files as well as background music. I found that the audio was rending much differently on mobile devices and tablets. On the desktop/laptop sound was even and balanced but on the mobile devices the background sound was almost 10x other sounds.

I finally fixed it by simply moving my background music from the "Music" folder to the "Sounds" folder.

Wasn't sure where to post this but hopefully this work around helps others who might be going in the same circles I was when nothing else worked. Potentially a bug as well. My thought is that sounds should render the same on mobile and desktop, but the sounds in the "Music" folder do not render equally between devices.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)