can someone help me fix my animation?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • Hello,

I am new to C2 and am making my first animation. I made my cat and am just trying to get him to walk across the screen. The issue I'm having is that it's like the floor is ignored for part of the animation and my character sinks below it. What is wrong with it?

Here is the link to download my project from Google Drive:

docs.google.com/file/d/0B7J_u-N39CbcZjh0b3dkRFNjZ2s/edit

• If you read through the Building a platform game - a beginner's guide tutorial it explains what's going on. Your collision polygons change for each frame. By using an invisible rectangle sprite and pinning your animation to it, you get both the correct collision rectangles and smooth movement.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • If you read through the Building a platform game - a beginner's guide tutorial it explains what's going on. Your collision polygons change for each frame. By using an invisible rectangle sprite and pinning your animation to it, you get both the correct collision rectangles and smooth movement.

I'm not understanding what it means by the "player object can be positioned on top of that."

• You Pin the animation to the invisible sprite. Again, do the tutorial, and it is all explained.

• You Pin the animation to the invisible sprite. Again, do the tutorial, and it is all explained.

I am doing the tutorial. I just didn't think that part was explained well. Thanks for your help though.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)