[SOLVED]ParseSe (FrostyElk) Intel XDK Cardova build error

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Use this game pack to create your own game, modify the existing game or simply take a look and see how it was made.
  • Hi guys,

I'm trying to build my app in intel xdk with Cardova Crosswalk but I get an error when building. It seems that the ParseSe plugin from FrostyElk is the problem or am I seeing this wrong (pasted the error underneath)? Anyone got the same problem with the plugin?

Daan

:compileReleaseJava.../SweepyTest11/platforms/android/src/se/frostyelk/cordova/parse/plugin/ParsePlugin.java:99: error: cannot find symbol

webView.post(new Runnable() {

^

symbol: method post(<anonymous Runnable>)

Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.

Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.

1 error

FAILED

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:

Execution failed for task ':compileReleaseJava'.

Compilation failed; see the compiler error output for details.

* Try:

Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.

BUILD FAILED

Total time: 28.581 secs

.../SweepyTest11/platforms/android/cordova/node_modules/q/q.js:126

throw e;

^

Error code 1 for command: .../SweepyTest11/platforms/android/gradlew with args: cdvBuildRelease,-b,.../SweepyTest11/platforms/android/build.gradle,-Dorg.gradle.daemon=true

Command finished with error code 8: .../SweepyTest11/platforms/android/cordova/build --release

ERROR building one of the platforms: Error: .../SweepyTest11/platforms/android/cordova/build: Command failed with exit code 8

You may not have the required environment or OS to build this project

Error: .../SweepyTest11/platforms/android/cordova/build: Command failed with exit code 8

at ChildProcess.whenDone (/Developer/cordova/5.1.1/node_modules/cordova/node_modules/cordova-lib/src/cordova/superspawn.js:134:23)

at ChildProcess.EventEmitter.emit (events.js:98:17)

at maybeClose (child_process.js:743:16)

at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (child_process.js:810:5)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • SOLVED!

Currently the plugin doesn't support the newest Cordova version. You should change your version to 4.X. You can do this at the main page with all your projects. Select a project and go to build settings. Change Cordova CLI Version to something that starts with a 4. For me it was 4.1.2.

This should do the tricks.

Thanks FrostyElk Devs, great product, great support!

• Cordova made some breaking changes when they released 5.0.

The automagic plugin handling will continue to support Cordova 4.x but if you need 5.x support for some other reason I have made a version only available at Github.

To use it you need to disable the current plugin and instead point the plugin URL to https://github.com/FrostyElk/cordova-parse-plugin

If you have any question please contact me at support@frostyelk.se.

• Cordova made some breaking changes when they released 5.0.

The automagic plugin handling will continue to support Cordova 4.x but if you need 5.x support for some other reason I have made a version only available at Github.

To use it you need to disable the current plugin and instead point the plugin URL to https://github.com/FrostyElk/cordova-parse-plugin

If you have any question please contact me at support@frostyelk.se.

is there a fix for this as intel xdk will not go less then 5.1 as of the last update. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks again. Jeremy C.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)