(SOLVED) How do I Make 1 var with multiple inputs

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Supports keyboard, mouse and gamepads. Supports several gamepads at once.
  • Ok I know this is a looooooong shot but you guys are the best so here goes.

Is it possible to set a variable to more then just 1 number? The problem I'm having now is with the score matches the var (Let's say 3) it does an action and adds 3 to that var keeping it ahead of the score. That's working great going by 1 point at a time, but then I got fancy and added another reward that gives you more points at once which now pushes the score higher then the var and now I'm losing the extra bonus reward because the var and the score never match now.

How can I always tell the var no matter what the score becomes to stay ahead of the score after each time they match?

Yeah I know I bring the tough ones sorry...

Thank you in advance.

• What about if you have an event to check of if Score Greater than or Equal to Var = Set Var to Score+3. Haven't tested it, but the ss below of just adding it quick to what I'm working on is what it'd look like.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Yes! That may work... thank you I will give it a try.

• You're welcome. I just made a new event sheet and tested it where if I did a mouse click and gained 10 score to see if n would change to new score+3. Worked out for me, hopefully worked out for you too.

• daehawk

PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you, you saved me...

• You're welcome. Glad it worked for ya ^_^

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)