[solved] How do I speech synthesis for .apk

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Customizable speech bubble dialogue system! With this dialogue system, you can finally have speech bubbles in your game!
  • HI,

When i try to use speech synthesis for my android device, nothing happens. Do anyone have some clues ? Thanks

i use "user media"'s object : user media : speak text

[edit]

Text to speech plugin of cranberryGame do the work with crosswalk

• HI,

When i try to use speech synthesis for my android device, nothing happens. Do anyone have some clues ? Thanks

i use "user media"'s object : user media : speak text

It would help us to help you if you exlained what you've tried, or show your Events/.capx.

I just did a quick test over wi-fi by adding TextBox, Button and usermedia objects. I simply tried:

Button On Clicked and TextBox.Text is not = ""      -     UserMedia Speak TextBox.Text,.......(didn't need to fill in any other values)
    [/code:28slw8z8]

This worked with no problems.
  • Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thank you for your reply,

what do you mean over wi-fi ? your test was with phonegap or intelxdk ? because i try with intel and it dont work, should i try phonegap ?

i've put the html5 thing into one of my website and with chrome on my phone it work fine. But it dont want to work with intel XDK test nor apk compiling.

One again thank you for this reply.

• Thank you for your reply,

what do you mean over wi-fi ? your test was with phonegap or intelxdk ? because i try with intel and it dont work, should i try phonegap ?

i've put the html5 thing into one of my website and with chrome on my phone it work fine. But it dont want to work with intel XDK test nor apk compiling.

One again thank you for this reply.

To test on a device, you can preview over your local lan - see How to preview on a local network in the manual.

Since it works when accessing via a hosted site then there may be a problem with intel. Unfortunately, I'm in no position to help with that aspect. Hopefully some other users can step in to advise.

• I also just try with phone gap and it wont work either. While it work with chrome i would say that there is a problem with android application only.

I really hope someone will help me with this issue because i'm trying to build an app to help children with autism syndroma to communicate.

[edit]

Text to speech plugin of cranberryGame do the work with crosswalk

• midward How did you fix the bug? Managed to make talk on android using intel xdk?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)