[Solved] How do i Fix this JSON load error

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Use this game pack to create your own game, modify the existing game or simply take a look and see how it was made.
  • So... I made a "File explorer" for load the differents maps than the player can create in my game. The problem is that when i tried to load a file everytime show ups the error message. But when i load the file without the file explorer, the game load correctly. I dont know why... If anyone can help me with this i would appreciate it so much.

• "Array.CurValue" expression and "Array compare current value" event can only be used inside of "Array For each" loop.

You need to replace them with "Array.At(x)" or "Array Compare at X"

• "Array.CurValue" expression and "Array compare current value" event can only be used inside of "Array For each" loop.

You need to replace them with "Array.At(x)" or "Array Compare at X"

Thanks, but that dosen't resolve my problem.

• That was the most obvious problem with your events, but there may be other mistakes.

Could you post your capx? It's hard to understand what's going on in that screenshot.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • That was the most obvious problem with your events, but there may be other mistakes.

Could you post your capx? It's hard to understand what's going on in that screenshot.

Here you have

mega.nz

• You are trying to load game from a string that contains the file name. This obviously doesn't work.

You need to read the file and load game from the file content (JSON-string):

Load game from JSON string:

NWjs.ReadFile(NWjs.AppFolder&"Mapas\"&Array.At(0))

• You are trying to load game from a string that contains the file name. This obviously doesn't work.

You need to read the file and load game from the file content (JSON-string):

Load game from JSON string:

NWjs.ReadFile(NWjs.AppFolder&"Mapas\"&Array.At(0))

Oh my gosh! Finally, finally! It work!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)