[SOLVED] How do I export a .png with their alpha

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Is a system for building scorecards and achievements online for use in games Using this system, you can create a scorebo
  • I'm thinking to create a 2d tool program.

So, my questions is, how can i export the graphic i do to .png with their alpha? Is possible with construct2? How?

I mean, I finish my draw, now how export the thing i created into .png with their alpha?

I looked in plugins and the unique that seems to helpme to draw and do things is the "canvas" plugin, but i can't see the "export" options or similar, or i'm missig something?

• Nothing? So, there is no way to do it?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • That should work for Canvas, but you have to make sure it has a transparency before you draw, or paste into it.

There is no export except with the Browser object using either invoke download, or download of string using Canvas.imageUrl

• That should work for Canvas, but you have to make sure it has a transparency before you draw, or paste into it.

There is no export except with the Browser object using either invoke download, or download of string using Canvas.imageUrl

IS there any .capx example that how to do that?

Obviously i'm not want to do a "phosotshop" is simply a program for create some shapes and all do it with sliders,etc... and after finish i want to export the result in a .png with alpha.

At first is for my needs but if looks usefull the idea is upload to be used for anybody.

• dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/666516/temp/canvasimage.capx

Worked! Thanks!

I tried to add some sprites but if i add in the layout when try to export only the black dot appears.

Edit:

With a: Paste object "SpriteX" into canvas then exports all correct.

So i guess i will need to create a family to paste all sprites i want into canvas, or some comparision like "if FamilySprite is not on canvas paste it" to be sure all sprites and draws are exported correctly i guess.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)