[SOLVED] Can't integrate advertisments, tried everything.

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
The ultimate voice pack filled with 1,536 files of .......wav and mp3 of individual numbers, letters, and words (that go
  • So I tried the admob plugin present in construct 2 to make an advert trigger (following the exact procedure given somewhere here) but it didnt showed any ads. I figured it was because it was made for Intel XDK ?

Than I tried the cacoon ad with cacoon canvas plus which again, didnt showed the ad on trigger.

Than I tried enhance and again, no luck.

I am exporting my project as cordova and making it an apk through cacoon.io, I hope i'm not doing anything wrong in this process (still, the test ads wont show up even in the construct 2 testing).

I am trying to integrate AdMob

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Have you tried using Enhance to integrate ads?

We support admob and a wide range of other networks.

Check it out here : goo.gl/LUc3iD

• Thank you for your consideration and yes, I tried that aswell.

Regarless of such, somehow it all resolved itself.

I used my ad ID with the built in ad plugin in construct 2 and exported it with cordova. Than I used Cocoon where I added the AdMob plugin for Android and than I compiled it to the apk.

Initially the ads were not visible but for some reason after a few hours (after publishing it on the play store) the ad mechanism started working perfectly.

• Glad to hear you got everything to work!

• can i ask what cocoon admob plugin did u use cause for me when i use any admob plugin it dont compile and fails all time

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)