How do I I solve this?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
  • 1- Sorry for bad English

2 - I know a lot of people are going to say that the right place for this post is in "bugs", but to post there I would have to inform many things, and some things I can not inform ...

I would like to know how I solve a bug that has given in my game, sometimes (not always, in fact few times) the LAYOUT starts however none of the events happen, that is, if there is an event, which generates as action arise something on the screen, it It does not happen, the only thing that happens is that the behaviors work normally, for example, if the object has the "sine" behavior it obeys that behavior, and the object is pacing back and forth. This only in one layout, the others work normally.

I'm wondering if this could be caused by some conflict between "on start of laoyut" events but I do not know if it's ...

• The easiest thing would be for you to upload your capx so we can look at it and see if we can reproduce the problem.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • 1- Sorry for bad English

2 - I know a lot of people are going to say that the right place for this post is in "bugs", but to post there I would have to inform many things, and some things I can not inform ...

I would like to know how I solve a bug that has given in my game, sometimes (not always, in fact few times) the LAYOUT starts however none of the events happen, that is, if there is an event, which generates as action arise something on the screen, it It does not happen, the only thing that happens is that the behaviors work normally, for example, if the object has the "sine" behavior it obeys that behavior, and the object is pacing back and forth. This only in one layout, the others work normally.

I'm wondering if this could be caused by some conflict between "on start of laoyut" events but I do not know if it's ...

I think to solve your problem you should set your sprite Global to "Yes" in the object properties. Thus, The sprite will work in all layouts.

• Did you set the layout's "event sheet" property to the right event sheet?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)