How do I solve this problem?

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
  • 1. countdown timer:

coundown to 0, not -10, -20 so on...yes i already set it pause the game if it is equal to 0, but due specific reason of my game, the number yeah...pause at negative part...so how do i just countdown to 0..just 0 without any negative.

2. score counting up. , animation?

i really dont know how to expalin this, here, normally or mostly if the game show result, they dont just show or pop up just like that...especially at the score part. i need my score is counting up to the score where i gain it. (when the result show)...i think it just like score animation or score effect? something like that..difficult to explain but that how it is...

3. specific space, box or container...

another part difficult to explain.

example: click the setting>then box or container contain of another button or content inside of it...i mean it kind of hard for me put it one by one..ok i know how to do it, but is there any other different method to do it?

just answer if you know any of this...

#RESPECT

#THANKYOU

• 1. I don't know how you set up your countdown, but the most sensible way would be to make the event like this:

Set X to clamp(X-1,0,infinity)[/code:2kbmcm0c]
    The clamp will prevent the value from going below 0.

2. Not really sure what you mean here.
    Do you want an animation for the text to show up? Like with the "fade" behavior?
    Or do you want the numbers to count up to a final value?

3. Again, I don't really know what you mean...
    Do you want a popup that shows up when pressing a button, and that popup containing another button or text?
  • 1. I don't know how you set up your countdown, but the most sensible way would be to make the event like this:

Set X to clamp(X-1,0,infinity)[/code:7odqdups]
    The clamp will prevent the value from going below 0.

Do you want an animation for the text to show up? Like with the "fade" behavior?

3. Again, I don't really know what you mean...
    Do you want a popup that shows up when pressing a button, and that popup containing another button or text?

1. I think it working now thanks,,,

2 and 3: yeah, probably that what i want...

• Alright, with 2, I still don't know what you want. I asked you whether you want this or that and you answered with *yes*...

Alright, with 3, you can simply add a layer, call it "popup" for example. It contains whatever you want in your popup.

Now, you set the layers initial visibility to "invisible" and set it to "visible" whenever you want the popup to appear.

• Alright, with 2, I still don't know what you want. I asked you whether you want this or that and you answered with *yes*...

sorry, late...

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Have a look at this.

I hope this satisfies your needs.

It counts the score up to a defined value and fades it in and out.

The animating speed can be set manually.

Usage:

• Type in number in Textbox. This will be the final Score you want to display.
    • Hit "Animate!"

You can change the animating speed by changing the "speed" value in the event sheet.

The lower, the value, the faster and shorter the animation.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)