How do I solid+platform collision?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
A pack of 76 platform designs for a platformer game with a mushroom/jungle theme
  • I want to make a system similar to the Moai-kun game. Objects in this game are both solid and collision. How can I do it?

• Not familiar with the game. You want the objects to be solid and yet collide with them? You could always disable collision when player is overlapping them from a certain direction. What do you want to do with the objects?

• Not familiar with the game. You want the objects to be solid and yet collide with them? You could always disable collision when player is overlapping them from a certain direction. What do you want to do with the objects?

Hola.

I want the character to collide when touched and be rigid with other objects.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Give the objects solid behavior and the ones you want player to collide with or be able to stand on keep solid behavior enabled. You can clone the same objects by right clicking on it on Project tab to make a clone. Then disable the clones solid behavior so you can interact or go through them.

Another way, might be to change the collision points of the object in the Editor window.

• Give the objects solid behavior and the ones you want player to collide with or be able to stand on keep solid behavior enabled. You can clone the same objects by right clicking on it on Project tab to make a clone. Then disable the clones solid behavior so you can interact or go through them.

Another way, might be to change the collision points of the object in the Editor window.

Hola.

Good idea, I'll try these.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)