How make a SniperCrossair with Zoom?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
All popular touch mechanics - scrolling, zooming, swiping
  • I want to create a ... i call it SniperMode. I want it for my Platform Game. Like this here

at 01:49. Control=8 Direction and Button=Space to activate and deactivate SniperMode. How i make that you get a blackbackground with a Scope/Crossair in the middle that can also Zoom ? Also Important Thing is that my Screen Size is 800x600. How make that this Crossair/Scope don't continue move if its off Screen. I mean how check the Distance to Player from Crossair or whatever i need to do to Stop it than. Thank you for every Help

• You could code this all yourself with some clever scaling, or

the MagicCam plug in will handle all the zooming you want to do. http://bit.ly/1agM2QH

For the black background/ crosshairs. You will want a layer with all your assets that is Invisible by default.

So, the basic flow will be:

When Space is pressed > Show Layer > Activate Cam

Press button > Zoom in

Press button > Zoom out

When space is pressed > Hide Layer > Deactivate Cam

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thanks. but if i place the Plugin in plugins folder of C2 and start Construct i get a error Message. HTML 5 exporter: Unable to load Plugin in Construct2/exporters/html5/plugins/Magic: Cannot open file common.js This plugin will not be available in the Editor.

• see

you don't install to plugins - just drag the (unzipped) file onto construct 2 window.

• So okay i tried but i can't create what i want,also example don't help me. How i make that the Backround and snipercrossair get visible and invisible if i press Space. I can only do in one Direction. Also how make a good Lens effect in the middle of the blackbackround

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)