Smoothly scroll 2 multiple objects

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
All popular touch mechanics - scrolling, zooming, swiping
  • I currently have my player set with a scroll to behavior and want to trigger multiple scroll to objects on my layout. Problem is that when I trigger them, it's a immediate screen switch. Wonder how to gradually scroll to the new object.

Thanks in advance for any help.

• There is a scroll to event in system object. you can make it scroll to it directly or can can for instance gradually scroll to positions between them till you finally get to the other object.

I hope that was the answer you were looking for.

• Weleavefossils

Here is an example of scrolling between two objects in a very simple platformer with two playable characters:

[attachment=0:6nqbqg5z][/attachment:6nqbqg5z]

In the example I have an invisible object with the ScrollTo and Pin behaviours, and when I switch between objects to follow I Unpin the ScrollTo object, move it to the new object and then Pin it when it's very close.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Weleavefossils

Here is an example of scrolling between two objects in a very simple platformer with two playable characters:

[attachment=0:2lids2ds][/attachment:2lids2ds]

In the example I have an invisible object with the ScrollTo and Pin behaviours, and when I switch between objects to follow I Unpin the ScrollTo object, move it to the new object and then Pin it when it's very close.

OddConfection Aha Your solution for line 9-11 is quite simple and a direct solution for my buggy lerp event. Thanks for sharing!

Never thought it could be as simple as this!

• DuckfaceNinja

I'm glad I could help someone else with one of my examples.

• DuckfaceNinja

I'm glad I could help someone else with one of my examples.

Thanks a lot. This gives me a great example of how to work this into my project.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)