All popular touch mechanics - scrolling, zooming, swiping
  • Read the Subject

• shrink the scroll?

behavior screen size?

What the hell does it all mean? :)

• shrink the scroll?

behavior screen size?

What the hell does it all mean? :)

Ummm U know the screen right?? When the player moves with the scroll to behavior I want to know how to shrink the amount of area the player can see from the beginning.(Just thought of this) and also make them not see past areas I dont want them to see.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Oh, I read it wrong - "How do I shrink the scroll to behavior screen size" :)

You need to use a different "camera" object for Scroll To behavior (remove it from the character). Normally the camera will follow your character, but when you don't want players to see past some area, you need to stop the camera at some distance from it.

For example, to enable scrolling only between 1000 and 5000px:

On every tick -> Camera set X to clamp(character.X, 1000, 5000)

• Oh, I read it wrong - "How do I shrink the scroll to behavior screen size" :)

You need to use a different "camera" object for Scroll To behavior (remove it from the character). Normally the camera will follow your character, but when you don't want players to see past some area, you need to stop the camera at some distance from it.

For example, to enable scrolling only between 1000 and 5000px:

On every tick -> Camera set X to clamp(character.X, 1000, 5000)

Could u make a fast project showing a example its ok if u don't want to just let me know

• Here is a very simple example

dropbox.com/s/gkdem30vuaaifaa/LimitedScroll.capx

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)