Shoot projectile to cursor place

From the Asset Store
Mouse cursor is something that the player controls and sees all the time, that's why it is so important to make it cool!
  • Hi. I continue developing my top-down-shooter game, and again have some problem, which i don't know how to solve.

I try to make granade throwing to mouse cursor place, but in my decision this didn't work.

I do this:

But find out that this didn't work well, when Player near to (0,0), granade flying time too small, when he moving away => time of flying getting grow

So, goal is, when granade flying to cursor position and then get it - destroy.

How can i do this?

P.S.: Also i try to find solution on "tds-demo" in C2, but didn't get it almost at all, to be honest.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • um, not really sure if i can help, but this caught my eye as im actually doing a very very similar looking game cant you go on with the grenade just by giving it a slow speed towards the mouse pointer, a few seconds of wait and then change it to an explosion? then animate the bullet so it looks like your throwing it instead of shooting a slow bullet.

• ..like this?

capx:

Yeah! Thank you!

• Mate, would you mind giving an update on your games progress at some point? as i said earlier, my game is rather identical to yours and would love to see what you come up with.

Good luck!

• Mate, would you mind giving an update on your games progress at some point? as i said earlier, my game is rather identical to yours and would love to see what you come up with.

Good luck!

Thx, dude! I made some progress posts at my twitter already, but nothing special. And yeah, I think, that's good idea to start dev-blog or something in future. Is there any possibility to add friends at Scirra forum? If yes, will add u, man

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)