How to share a data between two projects?

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Data+ is the best Data Management solution for Construct 3. It contains 4 Addons (Plugin & Behavior).
  • Hello everybody!

I have an issue that I'm trying to solve without good results and I need your help!

For a project that I am working on, I have created

- a "Main Project";

- three "videogames projects".

In the main project, there are the images of every game and, clicking on them, you can go to any game and play (that are in different pages of my website)!

The idea is to open first te "Main Project page", there you can choose which videogame you want to play, choose it and play it. At the end of the game, you can come back to the "Main Project Page".

Everything works really well. I've done it because I am going to change games so I want to divide games.

But now there is my issue.

If in the "Game 1" I do like 5 points, I would like to bring those "5 points" to the "Main Project Page". How can I do it?

For now, I am looking for a really simple thing. I am doing it just for a beta version so I don't need complicate database and login ways.

I am just looking for to the easiest way to bring my "5 points" to the "Main page".

Someone know how to help me?

Thank you very much!!

Matteo

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I'm afraid you might need complicated things.

I would suggest you start looking into the Local Storage object type. It might work for what you're trying to do.

I think you'll have to name your project ID with the exact same name for it to work.

imgur.com/FWRulBo

Someone with better knowledge of how Local Storage works should confirm what I'm saying.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)