Shaking boxes

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
  • Hi friends,

My problem is simple but I can't get rid of it. I stack a pile of boxes (perfectly square) that are in "bounding box" collision mode. I stack them one above another and they start like... shaking a little bit. If I play with density all I get is more of that effect. Is it impossible to stack them perfectly?

Also, there's 1 pixel (transparent) between the boxes but I double-checked the sprite and the pixel line is not there. Any ideas?

Thank you as always.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi friends,

My problem is simple but I can't get rid of it. I stack a pile of boxes (perfectly square) that are in "bounding box" collision mode. I stack them one above another and they start like... shaking a little bit. If I play with density all I get is more of that effect. Is it impossible to stack them perfectly?

Also, there's 1 pixel (transparent) between the boxes but I double-checked the sprite and the pixel line is not there. Any ideas?

Thank you as always.

Read this thread, maybe it's the same problem.

• Hey there,

I fiddled a bit with boxes and physics and did not come across shaking of any form.

However, I did notice the "1 pixel" issue which seems to be a bit inconstant as well.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)