Supose that we are in a Super Mario style game. We are managing the Player (with Platform default controls enabled) and jump to stomp an Enemy.
1) When the jump starts, Player is "On jump".
2) Then he starts falling down and his state is "On fall".
3) But then, he stomps the enemy and we "set Player vector Y to -n".
4) Player is pushed up but his state hasn't changed, is going up while he thinks is still "On fall"
5) When he reaches the max high and becomes falling again, he also doesn't know that hes falling for the second time cause he thinks that has been falling all the time.
There is an option to solve this or a way to force a Platform object to know that it's "On jump" or other state?