How do I set an object to orbit a point ?

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Connect the dots in the correct order and draw happy animals!
  • First,sorry for my English.

Now in a game,I must set a tennis racket to rotate it from 0 degrees to 90 degrees(to hit a ball to left screen).But when i used method "rotate clockwise",tennis racket rotate depend on basic image point(Image point 0-center of racket image)-not from hand player(i have a sprite-"tennis racket"-a tennis racket and a hand that hold this racket).

So if i want to set that racket will orbit hand that hold it,how can i do that?

My config:

Touch:On tap gesture>Sprite7(tennis racket):rotate 90 degrees clockwise

• i would set the racket to the position/angle on the hand you want it to be, then pin racket to hand (angle&position)

this way you can rotate the arm and the racket will follow like it was held by the hand

• you can give me an example for this config?I `m not sure what you mean but i can not find any "angle and position" method in Construct?

• You have to add the Pin behavior to the object and, in the events, choose the object and choose "Pin to an object".

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You can also edit the image points. set origin to the lower middle of the handle.

• Thank all of you,but even if the racket orbit hand that hold it,it is fast to rotate.However,we can not say that means:"we hit the ball".

So how I can decrease the speed of this rotate,to look like "we hit ball"?Or we can use other method to do that?

More

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)