How do I Sell my Games?

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Easily generate many levels from a set of pre-built scenes (Construct 3 template)
  • Hello everyone again!

So I was wondering how to sell my games created with Construct 2.

I want to sell my games or find a way so that they can generate me some sort of income for the future when I decide to make a company.

Anyone knows how this would work or suggestions of websites or places to publish games and earn money from them?

It would be really helpful!

Thanks again!

• First of all you need to decide which platform you want to develop for. To make a game to earn money, isn't always the best approach if it isn't your full time job. Make a game because you want to, and because you have a great idea. There are plenty of great games for free, so why buy yours? Maybe in app payments, and ads are better? As you see there are several decisions to take.

But if you want to make a mobile game, you can distribute them through Google Play, Apple Store etc.

• First of all you need to decide which platform you want to develop for. To make a game to earn money, isn't always the best approach if it isn't your full time job. Make a game because you want to, and because you have a great idea. There are plenty of great games for free, so why buy yours? Maybe in app payments, and ads are better? As you see there are several decisions to take.

But if you want to make a mobile game, you can distribute them through Google Play, Apple Store etc.

Oh don't get me wrong I really love to make games, but if I ever want to make a company I will probably need money to make it work properly.

• I guess if your game is good enough it will sell it self if you tell people about it. Even kickstarter might work then. You have Steam Greenlight if you want to become big in computer games. But I guess I would start of with smaller games for mobile platforms and then distribute to Google Play, Amazon, Apple store etc.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I guess if your game is good enough it will sell it self if you tell people about it. Even kickstarter might work then. You have Steam Greenlight if you want to become big in computer games. But I guess I would start of with smaller games for mobile platforms and then distribute to Google Play, Amazon, Apple store etc.

Yeah I guess that's the plan. Have you seen Itch.io though?

• No, actually not. Let us know if you try it.

• No, actually not. Let us know if you try it.

It seems like a viable way to sell indie games. I need to figure out a couple of things about it before I use it though.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)