"Scrolling effect" on LAN preview

1 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Change the size and position of everything without calculating anything!
  • Hello, guys.

I want to test some swipes and drag and drop controls in my game but I can't, because these gestures interferes with the "scrolling rebound effect" (like in an app or website) present in LAN preview. What could I do to remove that annoying effect from the preview?

I'm using Construct 2 and an iPhone X (and by the way, I would like to know how to remove the black bar on the top of the screen too).

Thank you for your help!

• Nobody knows how to solve this problem?

• Hello, guys.

I want to test some swipes and drag and drop controls in my game but I can't, because these gestures interferes with the "scrolling rebound effect" (like in an app or website) present in LAN preview. What could I do to remove that annoying effect from the preview?

I'm using Construct 2 and an iPhone X (and by the way, I would like to know how to remove the black bar on the top of the screen too).

Thank you for your help!

If you want to use touch gestures with a Construct2 project using LAN preview, have you tried activating the "Use Mouse Input" property

for the touch object? Sometimes I forget to check to see if it is turned on. For testing more advanced touch gestures, I would recommend exporting the project and testing on a touch device to get better feedback as opposed to using LAN preview as I have found some issues when designing more complex touch inputs.

As for the black bar that appears when testing is most likely caused by the "Fullscreen in Browser" setting in the Project Properties section. Try changing from "Letterbox Scale" to "Scale Outer" or "Scale Inner" as Letterbox scale is used for browser based games and doesn't work so well for mobile devices.

Hopefully this helps out

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • If you want to use touch gestures with a Construct2 project using LAN preview, have you tried activating the "Use Mouse Input" property

for the touch object? Sometimes I forget to check to see if it is turned on. For testing more advanced touch gestures, I would recommend exporting the project and testing on a touch device to get better feedback as opposed to using LAN preview as I have found some issues when designing more complex touch inputs.

As for the black bar that appears when testing is most likely caused by the "Fullscreen in Browser" setting in the Project Properties section. Try changing from "Letterbox Scale" to "Scale Outer" or "Scale Inner" as Letterbox scale is used for browser based games and doesn't work so well for mobile devices.

Hopefully this helps out

Thank you so much for your attention, Hampo1986! I will try those things 😌

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)