How do I scroll a layout?

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
All popular touch mechanics - scrolling, zooming, swiping
  • Hi! I´m trying to make an App that allows you to scroll up/down (like in the YouTube App, where you can scroll on one layer when you touch the screen and move your finger up/down), but I can't find any action that changes the position of a layer. Is there any option, or do I have to change the position of every single object whenever I want to scroll? Thank you for your reply!

• Invisible panel > add behavior (drag and drop) > set it on horizontal or vertical (which ever you want) > pin all the object on the invisible panel

• Thank you I'm going to try now.

• You're welcome Enjoy!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You're welcome Enjoy!

Sorry, how can I make that the invisible panel doesn´t go out of the layout limits in the x-direction? (The scrolling is only in the y-direction)

I´ve tried making the panel solid and putting solid objects on the left and on the right side, but it didn´t work. I also tried comparing the X of the invisible panel, and if it was not equal to 0 it had to set its X to 0. This did almost work, the problem is everything moves outside the layout (when dragging) and once you finish dragging, it jumps to the correct position.

Once again, thank you

• set it on horizontal or vertical (which ever you want)

clarkkentnicdao Sorry, how can I make that the invisible panel doesn´t go out of the layout limits in the x-direction? (The scrolling is only in the y-direction)

I´ve tried making the panel solid and putting solid objects on the left and on the right side, but it didn´t work. I also tried comparing the X of the invisible panel, and if it was not equal to 0 it had to set its X to 0. This did almost work, the problem is everything moves outside the layout (when dragging) and once you finish dragging, it jumps to the correct position.

Once again, thank you

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)