• 9 posts
From the Asset Store
All popular touch mechanics - scrolling, zooming, swiping
  • Hi

I am trying to make a scroll bar

something similar to this

dropbox(Dot Com)/s/j0alckwgyb2dxas/index.html?dl=0

but for some reason i can't

and No i am not going to use the list menu because the design is so terrible

as will as this is not what i want to do

i don't actually know how to explain it to you guys but i just want something similar to the example above

just download the html file and run it on your browser and you will get it

• I can't open your html file, but if you explain a little better what it is you'd exactly like, I might be able to help..

• I can't open your html file, but if you explain a little better what it is you'd exactly like, I might be able to help..

just download it and right click > open with > Google Chrome or what ever do you have

• > I can't open your html file, but if you explain a little better what it is you'd exactly like, I might be able to help..

>

just download it and right click > open with > Google Chrome or what ever do you have

No, thanks..

I'd rather just hear a better explanation, but good luck!

• >

> > I can't open your html file, but if you explain a little better what it is you'd exactly like, I might be able to help..

> >

>

> just download it and right click > open with > Google Chrome or what ever do you have

>

No, thanks..

I'd rather just hear a better explanation, but good luck!

I simply wanna make an upgrade menu with scroll bar because i am very limited in space

so there should be a stylish scroll bar on the right as well as down of this menu

and it's better to have some kind of animation for example if you browse your apps in your smartphone

and you just swipe up and down the menu gonna move fast and then go slower and slower until it finished the list of apps

and the speed should be different every time depending on your swipe power

and if you continue to swipe even after the list finished still gonna do the same but slower and if you leave you finger it's gonna get back to the end very fast and getting slower

if you didn't get it just open your smartphone's apps list and you will know what i am trying to say

• Something like this?

http://3030.ca/swipe6/

Comes from this topic I found while using the search on this forum with the words "swipe scroll"

viewtopic.php?f=147&t=103548&p=843206&hilit=swipe+scroll#p843206

• Something like this?Comes from this topic I found while using the search on this forum with the words "swipe scroll"

Yeah but it's gonna be better if there is actual scroll bar and right now it's endless and i don't want that

i want to have an a beginning and ending position with the animation that i told you before

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Everything you need:

YES, Thank You Man You Helped Me a lot

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)