How do I make my screen responsive?

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
This kit will show you how to position GUI elements based on screen size
  • hi everyone

i want to make my screen responsive.

c2 having one property as full screen in browser -letterbox scale but it only fit your screen according to desktop/laptop/ipad.

is there any other way?

• "Browser" object -> "On resized" event.

change everything manually if you wanna make responsive design. There is not an "Auto" method as i know. But i might be wrong

• "Browser" object -> "On resized" event.

change everything manually if you wanna make responsive design. There is not an "Auto" method as i know. But i might be wrong

hummm i did everything manually .

like rather than assigning css image to button ,i put an image over it.

but it does not give that effect as other programming language does.

is there any way to put java script or any thing else way to make it proper responsive as we do in php or else?

thanks for reply

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • i dont know if it would help what you want to do, but its good to know anyway;

There is an "execute javascript" action for browser object. wich you can run quoted single line javascripts from there. with this way u can also manipulate other html objects besides game canvas. Also its a good way to pass game variables to web page. I had to use it once i needed to post data to php withouth using ajax good part is system is also have jquery:

"$('html').append('<form id=\'test\' method=\'post\' action=\'http://blabla.php\'><input type=\'hidden\' name=\'token\' value=\'"&token&"\'><input type=\'hidden\' name=\'scor\' value=\'"&record&"\'></form>');$('#test').submit();"[/code:344y3m79]
  • i dont know if it would help what you want to do, but its good to know anyway;

There is an "execute javascript" action for browser object. wich you can run quoted single line javascripts from there. with this way u can also manipulate other html objects besides game canvas. Also its a good way to pass game variables to web page. I had to use it once i needed to post data to php withouth using ajax good part is system is also have jquery:

"$('html').append('<form id=\'test\' method=\'post\' action=\'http://blabla.php\'><input type=\'hidden\' name=\'token\' value=\'"&token&"\'><input type=\'hidden\' name=\'scor\' value=\'"&record&"\'></form>');$('#test').submit();"[/code:3fzpjrqr]

actually i am developing E-learning game and one book containing almost 60 pages means 60 games.

now my client want all these stuff should be responsive.

i used letterbox property but thatz not pretty good.

and now i dont knw how to do it.

i guess RND is last option

i will try ur suggestion

thanks for reply

• Hi,

Is there any solution yet for responsive html?

I am also looking for a solution on C2 to make the content responsive but not the canvas.

But I think games for e-learning is not necessary to have it responsive as there are a lot of elements to control.

What I am looking is a template based to create pages for web/e-learning content and make it responsive or reflow.

If C2 has all of these features then C2 is the complete software in the market for HTML 5 game and even for e-Learning development.

Regards,

rex

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)