Scalling on mobile

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
A simple fun and stylish endless scroller game ready to be customized and published.
  • Hello ,

my game res is 1280x720 , when i exported my game using cocoon.js ( ludei ) , or cocoon.io . There appears to be a white line on the left side of screen (no not a simple line which can be fixed by streching background a bit )

it size is about (30,720) , i tried both letterbox scale , scale outer backround scrolling streching layout a bit ... but nothing seem to fix it . anyone one with a simillar problem ?

• Tutorial: Supporting multiple screen sizes

If this doesn't help, could you share your capx, for this problem should not exist if your game is set up correctly..

• i looked at the tut , when i use phonegap the problem seem to be fixed , but the performence is very poor

what happen me is like this

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You just looked at it or did you do something with the information provided?

From your image it seems like your game isn't big enough to fill the entire screen..

Try using another fullscreen option and adjusting your background, scrolling and alike..

The tut explains how the different settings work and adresses their pros and cons..

• umm , like i said i already read that tut . I think the problem is from cocoon.js since phonegap is working

• Like I said:

If this doesn't help, could you share your capx, for this problem should not exist if your game is set up correctly..

I don't know about cocoon.js the exporter, because it has been depricated for a while now..

If the game is working fullscreen on preview, with all different browser-sizes, it probably is related to that..

If it is, unfortunately, it is not a Construct2 issue..

• i'll test more and try to find the problem , and yes it work on full screen in browser

thanks for your attention

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)