I'm testing my game right now, but i doesn't work properly on multiple devices. I have read the the multiple devices tutorial. Tried everything but still had no luck displaying it right on multiple screens. Here is a overview of my game. I would really like suggestions on what would be a good scaling method and resolution.
1. window size 1920x1080 (16:9)
2. layout size 1920x1080 (16:9)
3. Background 1920x1080 (16:9)
4. I have sprites at the left side and right side of the screen to make a ball bounce properly. If they are more to the left or to the right the game levels aren't working properly anymore or are to easy. So the should stay at the same place.
5 I export with cocoonjs so no lettebox is allowed.
what i have done?
1. scale inner, and scale outer with making the background a litte large Both only worked properly in 16:9 but anything else the game would be unplayable.
2. Cocoonjs scaling is off so I only use Construct 2 scaling.
So please give me advice on the best resoultion(layout, window, background), aspect ratio and scaling method. I would really appreciate it!!