How do I save progress in an account(cloud)

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
Progress\Loading Bar. Now Load you game like a Professional.
  • Hi guys,

Making a game for my website. I want players to be able to make an account, login, play the game and save it to their account. So they can access their game progress on different pc's and continue. Is this possible with construct 2?

Thanks!

• No one?

• With the ajax object, you can communicate with a server, and so write znd read from a database

How exactly is however outside my knowledge

• With the ajax object, you can communicate with a server, and so write znd read from a database

How exactly is however outside my knowledge

ok. Yeah i found some stuff about microsoft azure, but i have no clue how to make accounts and save the data. Couldn't find a tutorial or manuel about it.

• There are a few tutorials in the tutorial section on connecting to mysql database and php.

If memory serves me correct - one was username password connect and other multiplayer.

• There are a few tutorials in the tutorial section on connecting to mysql database and php.

If memory serves me correct - one was username password connect and other multiplayer.

ok i will take a look again!

• > There are a few tutorials in the tutorial section on connecting to mysql database and php.

> If memory serves me correct - one was username password connect and other multiplayer.

>

ok i will take a look again!

Multiplayer Tut

And login

enough info in both to achieve what you want.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • >

> > There are a few tutorials in the tutorial section on connecting to mysql database and php.

> > If memory serves me correct - one was username password connect and other multiplayer.

> >

>

> ok i will take a look again!

>

Multiplayer Tut

And login

enough info in both to achieve what you want.

thanks for the links!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)