How do I save on mobile?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
You must shoot down the enemy planes and eliminate them to earn points.
  • Hi.

I've been searching for an answer but I can''t seem to find any solution on how to save on a mobile device. I'm working with android now and my game runs nicely with Cacoonjs but the webstorage does not work on my android phone. (Works fine while testing on computer browser)

Then I tried crosswalk and the game lags as hell and save doesn't work here either.

So my questions are:

1. How do I save on my android phone?

2. How do you export your game with crosswalk so it runs smoothly?

My game isn't even heavy and its totally unplayable with crosswalk :/ Can't understand what I should do.

• try to use the save/load system & use arrays. IMHO, That's should work!

• Thank you for your answer. I've tried the save load system now and it now saves the highscore during the session. But when I close the app and start it up again my highscore is gone. Any ideas how to save the highscore and global variables even when you close the game on mobile?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I would be very interested in this as well, but mainly for WP8 and Windows Store.

• Anonnymitet: With the webstorage use "Set local key" instead of "Set session key". Be also sure to load those data from the webstorage on start of a new game. Otherwise you are just overriding data without taking advantage of it.

Check out the How do I FAQ for further examples of use of webstorage in the "Webstorage" section.

It does work on mobile. You're not the first, not the only and not the last to do games on mobiles.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)