How do I save datas to an ftp?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Template for a generic save / load system, fully documented in comments and video
  • hi all, im working on my app, and i would like to save smalls datas to an ftp.

i want to record the mac adress of the machine and save that on the ftp, it is possible?

also i need to read the datas stored on the server.

thanks

• imothep85, did u find any way around it. For me i'm trying to send a file over the internet to my server, any ideas on this.

hi all, im working on my app, and i would like to save smalls datas to an ftp.

i want to record the mac adress of the machine and save that on the ftp, it is possible?

also i need to read the datas stored on the server.

thanks

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I need that too! I need to create dynamic content so the final user can change texts and pictures but i dont know how to write/read from an FTP directory

• Dasat, gabicho: What you can do is send data through AJAX (check out the How do I FAQ, there are example of use listed).

The issue is you will need some server-side script (for example a PHP file) that will save/store those data. If your script is to make a new file on your server, then all is fine.

But this "just" depends on the type of server-side script you decide to use and this is unfortunately not something made with C2 and is something out of the scope of our forums.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)