RPG Battle System?

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Create complex dialogues with ease with this tool/template!
  • Battle layout. How do I make it look natural, Do I use a different lay out or the same.

Using the same lay out would mean using pictures and objects.

And would it be better to have a separate event sheet for it?

• Rather than waste your, or anyone else's time you should search the forum for specific topics.

Barring that there is the tutorial section, and the store may have some templates.

Otherwise your questions are far too generic.

If you want suggestions ask more specific questions.

You can start by answering your post to yourself. How would you attempt to start all those things?

• Rather than waste your, or anyone else's time you should search the forum for specific topics.

Barring that there is the tutorial section, and the store may have some templates.

Otherwise your questions are far too generic.

If you want suggestions ask more specific questions.

You can start by answering your post to yourself. How would you attempt to start all those things?

I see what you're getting at, though going to the store is a "no show", thanks for the advice, one question.

Starting a battle sequence, should I go to an entirely different layout, or use pictures on the same layout?

• That's up to you, but I would definitely use a different layout unless I designed the game with seamless transitions between exploration and battles (e.g. chronotrigger).

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • That's up to you, but I would definitely use a different layout unless I designed the game with seamless transitions between exploration and battles (e.g. chronotrigger).

Should I separate event sheets for the battle? As to change the background and divide it easier so I can concentrate better?

• That's also up to you. I encourage you to learn by doing. Once you dive in, you'll find answers to these types of questions on your own.

• That's also up to you. I encourage you to learn by doing. Once you dive in, you'll find answers to these types of questions on your own.

Okie dokes

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)